Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wonderful Teacher

This poem is written by the unknown author. I picked it up, and I would like to dedicate this poem to a very special teacher, whom most of us from Government Junior Secondary School Sipitang (1967 - 1970)knew him very well. He has retired from the profession quite sometime ago and currently spending his happy retirement with his family in Singapore.

I'm not going to reveal the teacher's details just yet, until I get his permission for me to do so.

Sir, this poem is especially for you.

Wonderful Teacher

With a special gift for learning
And with a heart that deeply cares,
You add a lot of love
To everything you share,
And even though
You mean a lot,
You'll never know how much,
For you helped
To change the world
Through every life you touched.
You sparked the creativity
In the students whom you taught,
And helped them strive for goals
That could not be bought,
You are such a special teacher
That no words can truly tell
However much you're valued
For the work you do so well.

--Author Unknown

This song also especially for you Sir. This is the best I could find. I hope you'll enjoy it.


I Did It My Way - Frank Sinatra

No comments: