Friday, March 14, 2008

IMAGES OF MESAPOL TOWN

In Loving Memory of Mesapol Town that lost all its two rows of shops by fire on Monday, March 10, 2008 @ 16:00 Hrs. These are the few images of Mesapol shops in my collection that I can share with the readers, particularly those who are hailed from this little town of Mesapol. Lost and Gone Forever...In memory still green. Its passing will be remembered by many and I for one will be missing “Kadai Masapol” so dearly and my next homecoming visit to Mesapol will never be the same again.





1 comment:

Today: In Seven said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Great photos, it captures a lot on the place where you are. Keep it up.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com